Around 405 employees in Germany and abroad are tending to more than 360 wind farms, solar farms and biomass plants with a total capacity of more than 4.300 MW. In addition to Germany, we are also operating in Finland, Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, Croatia, Poland, Canada and Taiwan.
From our office in Oulu we are managing both the technical and the commercial operation of 13 Finnish wind farms.
For more information in Finnish, please visit our wpd windmanager Finland website: www.windmanager.fi/
In order to strengthen our team in Finland, we are looking for motivated and qualified Accountant (m/f/d) for the area of accounting and business controlling of Finnish wind farm companies.
Your main tasks are:
- Accounting in compliance with Finnish GAAP and IFRS
- Preparation of tax declarations
- Preparation of the financial reporting and financial statements
- Group reporting to our customers
- Cash management
- Cooperation with auditors and tax consultants
- Other administrative tasks concerning wind farm companies
- You have completed your professional training, have at least 3 years work experience as an accountant and ideally knowledge or experiences in the field of IFRS.
- You should have a high level of written and spoken Finnish and English.
Furthermore, you have knowledge in the standard software product Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel).
- We expect you to be used to a structured and independent work processes.
Your place of work will be in Oulu.
- A workplace in the growth industry Renewable Energies that is marked by dynamism, flexibility, creativity and ever new perspectives and challenges.
- A company culture which is characterized by open and honest interaction, in which employees‘ talents and tasks in the company are working together for common aims.
- Motivated, qualified and extremely helpful colleagues both in Oulu and in Bremen.
- Interesting and various work tasks both in Finnish and in English.
- Multiple fringe benefits and competitive salary.
Please send your convincing application in English inclusive motivation letter, curriculum vitae and expected salary per email to the following email address: