Employee Information Management / Investor Relations (m/f/d)
Around 400 employees in Germany and abroad are tending to more than 360 wind farms, solar farms and biomass plants with a total capacity of more than 4,300 MW. In addition to Germany, we are also operating in Belgium, France, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Croatia, Poland, Finland, Canada and Taiwan.
wpd windmanager España was founded in 2019 and is currently expanding its capacities. In order to build up the whole scale of services in Spain, we are looking for motivated and qualified employees for the area of investor relations management.
Your main tasks are:
- Being key account to our customers and therewith responsible for the customer relationship management (participation in and organization of meetings with customers; participation in trade fairs; regular telephone contact)
- Reception and monitoring of customer requests
- Checking commercial and technical data regarding plausibility and perceivability
- Preparation of reports regarding the operation of the wind farm companies by analyzing and compiling commercial and technical data
- Coordination of cross-departmental tasks
- Deadline monitoring (e.g. reporting duties from various contracts)
- Administration of the customer web portal for the respective customers
- Administrative tasks
- Organizational support during the build-up process of the Spanish subsidiary
You have completed your studies with focus on Business Administration, Economics or Finance and gained first work experiences, ideally in the field of renewable energies.
You should have a high level of written and spoken English and ideally additional knowledge of German. Furthermore, you have knowledge in the standard software product Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel & Word).
We expect you to be characterized by an entrepreneurial attitude, strong organizational skills, flexibility and an independent way of working. Furthermore you should be quick in comprehension and able to deal with complex issues at short hand. We also search for someone who is strong in communication and has a friendly, pro-active manner towards our customers.
Your place of work will be in Valladolid and your training (1-2 weeks) in Bremen (Germany).
Please send your convincing application in English including motivation letter, curriculum vitae and expected salary per email to the following email address:
wpd windmanager España S.L
C/ZUÑIGA 2, 2da Planta, D