Feel the fresh wind of change in your professional career!
Let’s work together on the future of energy supply.
wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG with its more than 400 national and international employees is responsible within the wpd group for the management of around 528 wind farms with over 2,550 turbines and 108 solar farms. This makes us Germany’s No. 1 in technical and commercial management of wind farms. In addition to Germany, we are also operating in Belgium, France, Italy, Portugal, Croatia, Poland, Finland, Spain, Sweden, Canada, Chile and Taiwan.
Our customers are national and international investor groups, institutional investors and investment companies. And we continue to expand.
To strengthen our team in Finland we are looking for a motivated and qualified
Your main tasks:
- Responsibility of monitoring wind farms that are in operation
- Wind farm monitoring and data analysis
- Coordination and monitoring of maintenance works
- Cooperation with land owners, authorities, service providers, etc.
A more detailed job description will be provided based on the applicant’s skills (example: environmental monitoring, high voltage equipment, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in technical engineering
- Fluent English skills (spoken and written)
- Independent working
- Team player and good communication skills
- Capable of working under pressure
- Work experience from wind industry or energy industry in general
- Swedish and / or German language skills considered as an advantage
What we offer:
- Versatile working environment
- Stable workplace in fast growing international company
- Permanent employment contract
- Open doors and flat hierarchies characterize our positive and friendly working atmosphere
Have we aroused your interest?
Please send your convincing application in English inclusive motivation letter, curriculum vitae and salary expectation via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org