Senior Accountant (m/f/d)
Feel the fresh wind of change in your professional career!
Let’s work together on the future of energy supply.
wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG with its more than 400 national and international employees is responsible within the wpd group for the management of around 528 wind farms with over 2,550 turbines and 108 solar farms. This makes us Germany’s No. 1 in technical and commercial management of wind farms. In addition to Germany, we are also operating in Belgium, France, Italy, Portugal, Croatia, Poland, Finland, Spain, Sweden, Canada, Chile and Taiwan.
Our customers are national and international investor groups, institutional investors and investment companies. And we continue to expand.
To strengthen our team in Valladolid we are looking for a motivated and qualified
Senior Accountant – for financial accounting and controlling of wind farm projects (m/f/d)
Your main tasks:
- Ongoing financial accounting according to Spanish GAAP
- Independent handling of accounting issues according to Spanish GAAP
- Controlling of current business operations (including target/actual comparisons and liquidity planning)
- Payment transactions
- Preparation of reporting for banks and investors
- Handling communication with clients, suppliers and public authorities
- Close cooperation with the tax consultants for the preparation of annual financial statements according to Spanish GAAP
- Ideally, you have a degree in (business) economics with a focus on finance/accounting or comparable qualification with further education as an accountant
- Several years of professional experience working as a financial accountant or as an employee in an auditing company
- Good knowledge of accounting according to Spanish GAAP
- Sound knowledge and experience in MS Office skills, especially Word and Excel
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken, is one of your strengths – other language skills are also advantageous
What we expect from you:
- To be independent and structured at your work and possess analytical thinking skills
- To be a good team player and professional in all communications
- Strength is carefulness and efficiency in handling day to day work tasks
- Proactiveness, willing to work flexible hours and handle pressure
What we offer:
- A diversified job with a high level of self-responsibility in a friendly and highly motivated team
- The chance to form the Spanish windmanager organization
- Secure employment in a successful and strongly expanding international company
Have we caught your attention? Then we look forward to your application including your CV and cover letter in English! Please send it to the following email address, including your availability and your salary expectation: